Cookie Type Policy
1. What is a cookie and for what purpose is it used?
The website uses cookie technology to provide you with a better and more personalized web service. The data stored by the cookies used on our Website never show personal details on the basis of which an individual identity can be established.
A cookie file is a small text file that is stored and / or read by your web browser on the hard disk of your final device (for example, computer, laptop or smartphone) depending on the websites on which you visit them. Cookies also make your interaction with websites safer and faster, as they can remember your preferences (eg, authentication, language) by sending back the information they contain back to the site. original web site (first-party cookie) or to another website to which they belong (third-party cookie), when you visit the respective website again using the same end device.
2. How to control cookies
You may withdraw your consent to cookies at any time. For this purpose, you can block or delete cookies either through your web browser settings or by using software provided by third parties, or by following the specific instructions for the cookie categories in the following sections. In any case, problems with the use of certain parts of the website may occur if you disable cookies.
• Internet Explorer cookie settings - Internet Explorer;
• Cookie settings in Firefox - Firefox;
• Chrome cookie settings - Chrome;
• Cookie settings in Safari - Safari;
• Edge - Edge cookie settings;
• Cookie settings in Opera - Opera.
To learn more about cookies, please visit www.allaboutcookies.org or see www.youronlinechoices.eu, which contains additional information on behavioral advertising and privacy online.
3. The cookies used on the UppMobile Website
Based on the function and purpose for which the cookies are used, they are usually classified in the following categories, which UppMobile uses:
• Absolutely necessary cookie files allow you to browse the Website and use its basic functions. Usually, they are only installed in response to actions that you perform that equate to a service request. These cookies are indispensable for the use of the websites.
• Functionality cookie files are used to recognize you when you return to our Website and allow us to provide you with enhanced and more personalized features, such as reminder of your preferences. These cookie files collect anonymous information and do not can track your browsing on other websites. The expiration period of these cookies is a maximum of 2 years.
• Analytics and performance cookie files allow us to recognize and count users and collect information on how the Website is used (for example, the pages that a user most often opens and if the user receives messages from error from certain pages). This helps us improve the way our Website works, for example, by ensuring you can easily find what you are looking for. The expiration period of these cookies is a maximum of 2 years. With regard to third-party cookies, the expiration period may vary and in some cases may exceed 2 years.
• Cookies files for marketing and identifying the target audience record your visit to our Website, the pages you visited and the links you accessed. We will use this information to provide ads that are more relevant to you and your interests. They are also used to limit how often you see an ad and help measure the effectiveness of your advertising campaigns. We may also share this information with third parties (such as advertisers) for this purpose. The expiration period of these cookies is a maximum of 2 years. With regard to third-party cookies, the expiration period may vary and in some cases may exceed 2 years.
• Social media cookie files allow you to share your activity on social networking sites, such as Facebook and Twitter. These cookies are not controlled by us.
• Other types of cookie files that can be used later. We will inform you through our updated policies if any other types of cookies are used.
4. Cookie files used for statistical purposes and for monitoring web traffic
Our websites use Google Analytics, a web analytics service provided by Google. Google Analytics uses cookie files to help a particular Website analyze how you use that Website. The information generated by the cookie files regarding your use of the Website (including your IP address) will be transmitted and stored by Google on servers that can be located in the EU, EEA and / or the United States. Google will use this information for the purpose of evaluating your use of the Website, developing reports on Website activity for Website operators and providing other services related to Website activity and Internet usage. Google may also transfer this information to third parties if it is legally required to do so, or if such third parties process the information on Google's behalf. Google will not associate your IP address with other data held by Google.
You may opt out of Google Analytics without affecting the way you visit our website.
To prevent monitoring by this type of cookie, you can install an add-in on your web browser (http://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout).
Other analytical and performance cookies
Similarly and for the same purposes (traffic analysis and monitoring), the Website uses cookie files placed by Chartbeat, Cxsense and CrazyEgg to collect data about your interaction with the website and your website browsing behavior. (including cookie file ID, IP address and device type used to access the Website). However, we only receive aggregate data regarding the users of the Website, without any possibility of identifying you.
Detailed information on the processing carried out by:
(i) Chartbeat can be found at https://chartbeat.com/privacy/;
(ii) Cxsense can be found at https://www.cxense.com/about-us/privacy-policy;
(iii) CrazyEgg can be found at https://www.crazyegg.com/privacy.
Cookie files used for direct marketing purposes
To receive advertising and marketing content, customized to your preferences, our Website uses the DoubleClick for Publishers (DFP) and Google Ad Exchange technology provided by Google. The information generated by the cookie files regarding your use of the Website (including your IP address) will be transmitted and stored by Google on servers that can be located in the EU, EEA and / or the United States. Google may also transfer this information to third parties if it is legally required to do so, or if such third parties process the information on Google's behalf. Google will not associate your IP address with other data held by Google.